Monday, March 3, 2008

Here is what the girls look like this week.

Hi all,


As it has been a little while since I have put up some pics of the girls here are a couple.


News time...


We survived the week and weekend!!! It was one huge week and weekend for us beginning with the boats (I will do a separate blog for this) and ending with parties galore on the weekend (separate blog for this one too), with all the prep work in the middle. Needless to say I am hoping to get back into my normal week pattern this week and catch up with all my friends.


Maddie now has her home readers happening and so every afternoon we now need to read and journal comments in our home reader manual. (I thought blogging was all the creative writing that I would have to do... ha!)






Sabrina now has a tooth!!!! After a sleepless Tuesday night we cut our first tooth on Wednesday afternoon. When it is fully through I will attempt to get a pic of it to prove that it finally happened. She is also getting bolder every day. She now knows what the word "No" means and chooses to ignore it completely. If you retell her no then she promptly waves at you as if to say "I am going to do it anyway and if you don't want to see me do it then you may wish to turn away now."




Have a great week.

Love
Annette

No comments: