Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday Update



Hi all,

Yes I know... I missed doing the blog on Monday. Sorry! So here is the next installment.

We had another busy weekend. I think Nath is just about ready to drop as between work and home he hasn't had a break in weeks. We bought another bookcase on Saturday. (Any of you that had seen our study would understand why we needed to do this) So after staining the big back room's skirting boards (tell us why we built such a big room) we built said bookcase and started to move some of the books off the old bookcase so that Nath can find what books he is looking for and they are not stacked 3 deep. Nath finished off the back room staining on Sunday and then we rearranged the study. It is amazing how swapping bits of furniture around a room you can get more floor space.
My cold has developed over the past couple of days so that we should have bought shares in Kleenex with the amount of tissues I have gone through. I am looking forward to the day that I have a cold and can actually take something besides panadol for it. What with last year being pregnant and this year feeding. Sabrina is also suffering with a cold. Maddie is getting over hers and Nath hasn't got it and hopefully doesn't.
Here are a couple of pics to keep you all happy. I know I promised in the last blog to take pics of the girls carpet however, it doesn't photo well so you will just have to visit to see it.
Sabi is now paging me so I better go.
Love
Annette
Love
Annette
PS We went to the clinic on Thursday last week and she was 6.2Kg and 60 cm long definitely getting bigger!

No comments: