Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Know, I know

Hi all,

I know it has been a while since I last update. I am very Sorry!!! We have been experiencing severe computer problems. ie. we got a virus and Nath had to take the box to work for repairs. Fortunately they were able to get all my data off it. Since then we have bought and created a weekly backup of all files. Talk about scary when in today's day and age all of the photos that we have of Sabrina were on the hard drive and we were looking down the barrel of losing the lot. There are some days that you just can't bring back. Like the day she was born etc... So please if you like us had only the pics on the hard drive get a back up copy of them happening, I would not like any one else to go through the last couple of weeks.

Will post some more updates really soon, (once I get Sab back down to sleep :))

Love
Annette

No comments: